Tuesday, May 19, 2009

TNA News: Kurt Angle, Bobbly Lashley and Velvet Skye

Will Kurt Angle show up on next seasons ABC show "Dancing with the Stars?
According to Jeremy Borash's Twitter account, he just might.
Surreal.

TNA has signed a new deal with James Storm, and they are still working on signing Amazing Red.

And speaking of signing contracts, Bobbly Lashley still hasn't officially signed with TNA yet.
The wrestler/mma fighter won't be used on TV until he does so.
I can understand Lashley's reluctance.
He wouldn't want to get hurt in a TNA match a few days before fighting in MMA.

Velvet Skye is auctioning off her very first pair of wrestling boots on bBay.
She says quote....
"These babies have been with me from day one, since I got my start in wrestling back in 2001! I trained in them, wrestled in them in both the indies, WWE and most importantly, TNA," Sky wrote. "I'm selling them because honestly, they've seen their day in the ring! I definitely got good usage out of them."
So Velvet Sky fans can go here to view the auction.

TNA was in my homestate of NC this weekend at Fort Bragg.
You can see the Fayetteville Observers article about it here (with pictures)
And you can read the Fort Bragg life article here (with a video).

No comments:

Popular Posts